UPSC Civil Services Examination 2018.Union Public Service Commission UPSC inviting applications for the positions of Civil Services Examination 2018.Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the positions.
Last Date for Submission of Application is on March 06th, 2018..
Post and Vacancies :
Civil Services Examination 2018 – 782 Posts
Job Location: Across India
1. Exam Name: Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination (For Civil Services and Indian Forest Service Examinations)
2. Eligibility criteria: The candidate has to be an Indian national for IAS and IPS posts. For others, they can be a citizen of India, Nepal, Bhutan, Tibetan refugee. Check more for in the official notification.
3. Educational qualification: The candidate must hold a degree of any of Universities incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University Under Section-3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956, or possess an equivalent qualification.
Age: A candidate must have attained the age of 21 years and must not have attained the age of 32 years on August 1, 2018. This means they must not be born earlier than August 2, 1986 and not later than August 1, 1997. There is age relaxation for reserved category.
1. Notice Date – 07-02-2018 till 1800 hrs
2. Closing Date – 06-03-2018 till 1800 hrs
Union Public Service Commission, Dholpur House,. Shahjahan Road, New Delhi – 110069.
In the Civil Services examination, a candidate has to appear for preliminary examination where objective type question will be asked. Selected candidates will then have to sit for the main exam followed by the interview round.
How to Apply:
1. The registration is divided into two parts — Part-I and Part-II. The last date to submit the application form is by March 6 (6 pm). Candidate have to read instructions and press “I agree” button after he /she finds that information supplied by him /her is in order and no correction is required.
2 .A registration number will be generated which candidate has to note down. The applicant has to pay the fees and select the centre, upload scanned photograph and signature. After completing the application, an auto-generated email will be sent to the registered email-id.